Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Bye Hong Kong

Today was my last full day in Hong Kong....writing that just made me sad.  It has been a interesting 10 months and I would not change anything - well maybe a few things!  I have met some amazing people who have touched my life, I have hiked all over Hong Kong Island, I haven't driven a car here, it has been all public transportation for this china doll!  I have been immersed into a new culture with interesting traditions.  The open markets and stalls have been an eye full at times not to mention a nose full of smells, most times not pleasant smells either.  I have been touched by the kindness of so many here in Hong Kong, I feel like I am leaving a part of me behind.  I have learned to think global and my vision of the world has enlarged and I am a better person for having had this experience.

So, Thank you Hong Kong - Good Bye for now, but don't worry "I'LL BE BACK.."


Friday HKIS Dragon Ladies, Cecilia, me, Carolina 

Mike always tells me I am "HOT" and "CUTE"  I am going miss his big hug each week.


I learned how to hike in Hong Kong with Nadine, she kept me moving!

Just a few of the people who made a difference in my life.  I will be adding more..

This is the end of my blog, heidi in hong kong, tomorrow you will find me at my new blog site which I have called   Heidi's Heartland ,  heidisheartland.blogspot.com  stop by for a visit and see what is happening in my heartland!





No comments:

Post a Comment