There are days and then there are DAYS. February 1st was one of those DAYS. Having arrived in Utah I decided to take a day and go exploring and do some soul searching with my camera. The day was extremely cold but the sun was out and Antelope Island was calling my name. I am sure I heard my name whispered by the wind ...
While I was there I found something that had been missing from my life the last few months…ME! It was like being with an old friend again.
I hope my new found old friend doesn't leave again - it is hard to find good friends these days! Even if you are your only friend!!
Solitude, Snow and an amazing Sunset what more could a girl want!
Those look like perfect pictures to add to your portfolios!! Just one thing though...you are definitely NOT your only friend!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are AMAZING Mom. Seriously, this is some of your best work.
ReplyDeleteWow mom!!! These photos are incredible!! LOVE THEM!
ReplyDelete